- Low Income Home Energy Assistance (LIHEAP). The Home Energy Assistance Program helps very low-income residents with their heating and cooling bills, and makes provisions for emergency heating system services and emergency fuel assistance within the Home Energy Assistance Program.
- Hunterdon County Housing Resource Guide. Family Promise of Hunterdon has worked in collaboration with the Hunterdon County Department of Human Services to produce the Hunterdon County Housing Resource Guide in 2008. We have worked in conjunction with the United Way of Hunterdon County to update this guide for the 2012/2013 edition. In this guide you will find resources to assist with housing, homelessness, utilities and other basic needs information.
- Homeless Resource Information. Information and resources related to homelessness and housing/rental assistance. Located on Page 11.
- New Jersey State Statistics on Homelessness. Each month the New Jersey Division of Family Development publishes its program statistics for: WFNJ/TANF, NJ SNAP, Emergency Assistance, General Assistance, and Child Support Services. When possible, information is provided separately for children and adults. Many tables also provide trend data with information broken down by county for readers to consider. This report is compiled and prepared by The Bureau of Research & Statistics.
- Monarch Housing. The mission of Monarch Housing is to expand the supply, accessibility and variety of affordable, permanent supportive housing through development, planning, advocacy and partnerships.
- The National Alliance to End Homelessness. The National Alliance to End Homelessness is a leading voice on the issue of homelessness. The Alliance analyzes policy and develops pragmatic, cost-effective policy solutions. The Alliance works collaboratively with the public, private, and nonprofit sectors to build state and local capacity, leading to stronger programs and policies that help communities achieve their goal of ending homelessness.
- Out of Reach Report. The National Council of State Housing Agencies publishes an “Out of Reach” report each year that addresses the difficulties of managing rent payments in the context of low income.
- Mental Health & Addiction Resources. This page summarizes available governmental, organizational and other resources and makes them easily accessible to those searching for assistance. It include dozens citations of the latest research studies and external resources for homeless individuals seeking mental health and addiction help.
The Home Energy Assistance Program helps very low-income residents with their heating and cooling bills, and makes provisions for emergency heating system services and emergency fuel assistance within the Home Energy Assistance Program.